HYDRA POWER 15 is a high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils developed for high pressure hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service.
HYDRA POWER 15 is formulated with high quality virgin mineral base stocks in combination with a special additive technology to achieve the following performance:
• Exceptional anti-wear property results in longer component life reducing costs
• Excellent shear stability minimizes viscosity loss over time and exhibits "stay-in-grade" performance under high shear conditions
• Excellent thermo-oxidative.
• Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions
• Special rust & corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in presence of moisture
• Rapid air release property due to non-silicone anti-foam technology to minimizes chances of pump cavitations leading to trouble free operations
• Compatible with multi-metals & most sealing materials commonly used in hydraulic systems
HYDRA POWER 15 exceeds the following performance criteria:
DIN 51524/2 HLP AFNOR NFE 48-603 ISO 11158 HM
Vickers M-2950 I-286-S US Steel 127, 136