SLIDEWAY POWER 32 is a superior quality lubricant specially developed to meet the requirements of modern high production machine tool slideways.
SLIDEWAY POWER 32 is based on high quality virgin mineral base oil in combination within unique additive package to ensure the following properties:
- Low frictional properties reduce chatter and stick-slip of slides and ways.
- Improved surface finish and dimensional accuracy of workpieces.
- Excellent demulsibility provides ready separation from soluble cutting fluids.
- Prolonged coolant life and reduced cost of replacement and disposal.
- Superior metal wetting properties and adhesiveness resist wash-off from critical surfaces and protect from attack of high pH coolants.
- Good filterability provides easy circulation through filters and reduces stick-slip, chatter and wear.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides high levels of protection for gears, bearings and slides.
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors provide enhanced protection of machine tool slides even in presence of aqueous cutting fluids.
- Good thermal and oxidative stability.
SLIDEWAY POWER 32 exceeds the following performance criteria:
ISO 19378 GA & GB General Motors LS2 ISO 11158 HG
DIN 51524 part II DIN 51517 part III FZG 12
AIST 224 AGMA 9005 EO2 (EP)